My name is Tom O’Keefe, but the students call me Mr. O’Keefe.
Here’s a little more about me:
- I graduated from Villanova University in December 2008 with a B.A. in Organizational Communication and a General Business Minor. I loved every second of my Villanova experience.
- Originally hailing from Central Massachusetts, I’m a member of the legendary class of 2005 from St. John’s High School in Shrewsbury where I ran middle distance for the track team and played on the varsity golf squad.
- I’m a huge Boston sports and Villanova Basketball fan.
- My professional background includes two internships with two fantastic public relations agencies, Brodeur Partners in Boston, MA and Buchanan Public Relations in Ardmore, PA.
- At Villanova, I was involved with Habitat for Humanity, Lambda Pi Eta Communication Honor Society, and Greek Life.
- I enjoy reading and writing, social media, and an array of music genres, TV shows, and movies.